Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jessica Cox, armless aviator

Just saw the news today about Jessica Cox, a 25-year old woman without arms who just got her pilot's license.

I input her into the Women Aviator wiki toot sweet!

http://www.womenaviators.org/wiki/index.php?title=Jessica_Cox

It's kind of sad. I sit here, on a daily basis, working on my computer, with the TV on next to me, on channels like Spike TV, where all these beautiful babes seem to want to do is get drunk, have sex, find a man to take care of them and get them drunk and have sex with them.

And meanwhile there's women like Jessica Cox, who want to do something with their lives, have goals to fly high and be strong, and overcome tremendous odds to do so.

You go, girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to write that. I found it very interesting. If you get a chance you should visit my blog as well. I hope you have a great day!