Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pilots Solve Ground Transport Problem With Folding Ebike

As an entrepreneur, I work on a variety of projects. One of these is compiling information for an electric bike overview website EletricBikeE.com. One of the articles I came across in my search was one from the AOPA, added to their website in December, touting the Wildfire, an electric bike that folds up to fit in the tiny cargo compartment of a small plane. Pilots receive a discount on the bike.

I checked out the website for the Wildfire ebike mentioned in the article, and it looks like pilots are really taking advantage of this offer.

Nevertheless, thought I'd share the news here as well.

Check out this website:
http://stores.intuitwebsites.com/WCaudell/StoreFront.bok

That's Braddock Mountain Outfitters. 301-371-6371.

No comments: