Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vernice Armour's book Zero to Breakthrough


Before she was thirty years old, Vernice "FlyGirl" Armour had become a decorated naval aviator, Camp Pendleton's 2001 Female Athlete of the Year and Strongest Warrior winner, the first female African-American on Nashville's motorcycle police squad, and a member of the San Diego Sunfire professional women's football team. She's a force to be reckoned with, and she believes that women and men from all walks of life have the potential to achieve the highest levels of success with the right flight plan. In Zero to Breakthrough, Vernice turns aspiration into action by revealing how to create the path that will get you out of your rut on onto the runway - cleared for take off.

Got an email blast from Vernice Armour today:

THURSDAY is the official launch for my first major book, Zero to Breakthrough! We've all had experiences in our life that we've paid for with the blood running through our veins. Many of you have asked how I went from beat cop to combat pilot in three years. And, organizations like Bank of America, Comcast and NASA have asked me to share my principles with their workforce. Well, I've been hard at work putting it all on paper and it's ready for you.

I've poured my heart and soul into this to make sure I gave you the exact strategies I used to create the breakthroughs in my own life.

Dr. Mae Jemison, first woman of color in the world to go into space, wrote the foreword of my book and says this about it...

"In Z2B, Vee shares how she identifies, analyzes and digests personal experiences... Vee describes how to plan, stop procrastinating, distinguish between obstacles you can control and those you cannot and execute and benefit from lessons learned."

Go here to read all about it:

http://www.Zerotobreakthrough.com

Second:

I'm donating a portion of ALL proceeds from preorders to two amazing organizations for women veterans: the Women in Military Service For America Memorial, which is the ONLY major national monument that honors all servicewomen; past, present and future; and Final Salute Inc., which helps homeless women veterans and their families.

I'M GIVING AWAY....

Free coaching to celebrate the completion and launch of Zero to Breakthrough! In the 7-part coaching series, I'll go over specific insights that I teach in Z2B and share more in-depth strategies on how you can create your own flight plan for success!

Connect With Me!
www.Facebook.VerniceArmour.com
www.Twitter.VerniceArmour.com
www.MySpace.VerniceArmour.com
www.LinkedIn.VerniceArmour.com

No comments: